Format and Timings
|Duathlon||0800hrs||Athletes are to register and racked by 0730hrs.|
Athletes are encouraged to register the day before the event at 1600hrs to 1900hrs.
|Secure bike racking overnight available.|
|Sprint & Relay||0800hrs||Athletes are encouraged to register the day before the event at 1600hrs to 1900hrs.||Secure bike racking overnight available.|
|Middle Distance||0700hrs||Athletes are to register the day before the event between 1600hrs to 1900hrs.||Secure bike racking overnight available.
1. Athletes will receive swim hat, race number, chip timing, and all other race information on completion of registration.
2. All routes will be clearly marked by 1500hrs the day before the event, allowing athletes to easily drive or spin the course.
3. Parking is available and free within 400m of race start.
4. Toilets and refreshments are available at race site all weekend.
5. Camping is free at Newby Hall - 600m away from race start.
6. Secure bike racking.
7. If you have any other questions regarding any of the events please email the F2events team soonest.