The bikes used are the fixed wheel NXT Star Track bike.
Two Triathlon Spinning Sessions take place every Mon & Thu starting at 1900 to 2000hrs (8per session) at the Functional Fitness gym/lab. Address: The Warehouse, Harcourt Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 5NL
The sessions involve a 45 to 60 mins with approximately 30 mins of quality interval, power or strength work, this is prescribed in many different formats to keep you motivated and focussed. Remember you can work as hard or as easy as you wish. These sessions are ideal for bike specific race performance for both Triathlon and cyclists .
All you need to bring is the following:
2. Water Bottle.
3. Heart Rate Monitor (optional).
4. The bikes are fitted with SPD pedals or you can just use trainers.
These session are very popular so please book early and avoid being disappointed. Please try and get there 10 mins prior to the session to set up your bike (provided).
How to Book
1. Click on Book Now below.
2. Then click here to register.
3. Click on the 6 x Training Sessions, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tick the terms and conditions.
4. You will then be asked to fill out a few personal and payment details.
5. You will receive a confirmation email with your payment.
6. Finally to confirm your first session please email functionalfitnesscoaching requesting when the next available slot is. After which you can then book all remaining sessions at the spinning session. You only pay for the sessions you attend.
*These sessions are very popular and fill up really fast.
£6.00 per session - minimum of 6 sessions = £36.00 (includes a website admin booking fee). You can also use the 6 sessions for Strength and Conditioning Circuits.
Video example of the Tri specific spinning sessions coming soon.