Triathlon Specific Strength & Conditioning Circuits take place every Tue at 2000 to 2100 (8per session) at the Functional Fitness gym/lab. Address: The Warehouse, Harcourt Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire HG1 5NL
These sessions are ideal for developing real strength and power for Triathlon; they include lots of functional exercises and aerobic training, including bike and treadmill intervals. Give it a go I guarantee you'll be back for more.
All you need to bring is the following:
2. Water Bottle.
3. Heart Rate Monitor (optional).
These session are very popular so please book early and avoid being disappointed.
How to Book
1. Click on Book Now below.
2. Then click here to register.
3. Click on the 6 x Training Sessions, scroll down to the bottom of the page and tick the terms and conditions.
4. You will then be asked to fill out a few personal and payment details.
5. You will receive a confirmation email with your payment.
6. Finally to confirm your first session please email functionalfitnesscoaching requesting when the next available slot is. After which you can then book all remaining sessions at the spinning session. You only pay for the sessions you attend.
*These sessions are very popular and fill up really fast.
£6.00 per session - minimum of 6 sessions = £36.00 (includes a website admin booking fee). You can also use the 6 sessions for Spinning Sessions.
See Video Here